1. Select your napping spot in a place where you know you are not supposed to be. Try to look extra cute.
2. Watch your humans to ensure they are not going to yell at you to move. Tail wagging helps.
3. Slide down to a comfortable napping position.
4. Be sure to keep your guard up a little, so you can make sure you don't get interrupted by anyone.
5. Don't let other dogs usurp your napping place. They will try.
6. Enjoy your nap! You deserve it!!
7. When your nap is over, get up and go to bed for a good night's sleep!